Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jazlee39

I have been unable to import 1099 from Fidelity. Fidelity told me it's a Turbo Tax issue but TT wasn't helpful at all. Does someone have a solution?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I have been unable to import 1099 from Fidelity. Fidelity told me it's a Turbo Tax issue but TT wasn't helpful at all. Does someone have a solution?

Download the forms from Fidelity and enter the information in TurboTax manually. 

carmaro4

Sure, but why not push Turbotax a bit to fix the software bug instead of taking the 'enter it manually escape clause'?  I have the same issue.  I can open my Fidelity account with my username and password online and have been downloading investment information into Quicken for years with no issue.  Fidelity support tells me the same credentials will work to download the forms, so evidence is strong that the issue is in Turbotax.

Hello, @Texas Roger 

So there is no way of uploading those docs?  Do I have to manually put the information in? 

Thank you,

Teresa M.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Assistance with importing your information has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies