`

I have an order confirmation yet the app is telling me that I haven’t signed and filed my taxes?

Maybe it was just for paying the fees?  Just paying the fees does not file the return.  Did you continue on and  go all the way through the File tab, through the 3 steps and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

For the Online version check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.  Accepted only means they accepted your return FOR Processing.  Not that your return is right.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

Or you might have another account.