turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amador22-

I got another account that its xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx and the user name it Amadorc21 but I don't remember the password and another person that make my that account have it I need too recover y fill

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I got another account that its xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx and the user name it Amadorc21 but I don't remember the password and another person that make my that account have it I need too recover y fill

You have to sign onto your online account using the exact same User ID you used to create the online account.

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the User ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If none of the user ID's received will access your 2019 account, then use the option shown in blue on the account recovery website, "Try something else"

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it.

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

BANKING INFORMATION

Your banking information cannot be changed after your tax return has been filed and accepted.

Banking information does not go from TT to the IRS until you file your 2020 tax return and it is accepted. The IRS will begin to accept  and process 2020 returns at the end of January 2021.

You enter/change banking information in the FILE section before you file your 2020 return. Changing it on the TurboTax site does not do any good until you file your return and the IRS processes your return.   If they manage to start sending  out stimulus checks before you can change your information, we hope the IRS provides a way for you to change it with the IRS. Right now there are no new guidelines.   If your check goes to a wrong or closed account, it will be sent back to the IRS and then the IRS will mail a check to the address on your tax return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies