turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed for my stimulus check this morning I got a response back from the IRS saying they denied my stimulus check because someone claimed me or used my social security number and file taxes I have no

I have not filed taxes or let anyone claim or file me since 2013
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

I filed for my stimulus check this morning I got a response back from the IRS saying they denied my stimulus check because someone claimed me or used my social security number and file taxes I have no

You can contact the IRS Identity theft department at 1-800-908-449. You may want to ask family members before you call.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Caseyc-1

Needing to know what i need to send in about my rejected taxes I am on a ssa.benifts and wanted to send in my information and it got rejected I'm not sure why 

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

You would need to sign in to your TurboTax account. Once you sign in, you will see the rejected return and a link to how you can fix it. It will give you the reject code and explanation. 

@Caseyc-1

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Pslowery

Phone number is a number short...thanks for nothing

@Pslowery wrote:

Phone number is a number short...thanks for nothing

800-908-4490

you may want to file a 2020 tax return next year since that 's when all this will be straightened out and you can get your delayed payment.

Don't get on the IP PIN list, you can't get off.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies