turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed for my stimulus check as a non filer due to the fact that at the time I didn't have all my w-2 tax forms. Now I'm filing taxes. The deadline for the stimulus was the next day from when I did t

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed for my stimulus check as a non filer due to the fact that at the time I didn't have all my w-2 tax forms. Now I'm filing taxes. The deadline for the stimulus was the next day from when I did t

WELL .... since you used the registration program against the WARNINGS that told you not to do so if you would be filing a real return ....  you must now AMEND the return. 

Now ... if you used the TT registration program you can log in and start the amendment process.   

If you used the IRS registration option you will need to start a 2019 return and enter in $1 of bank interest ONLY, then complete the FILE tab choosing to mail in the return.   ONLY then can you log back in and start the amendment process ...

How to amend an Online return
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/00/27577

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies