Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I file my 2019 taxes on the turbo tax app but when I log in online it sells it’s in progress what is that about

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I file my 2019 taxes on the turbo tax app but when I log in online it sells it’s in progress what is that about

The IRS will not be accepting/rejecting tax returns until January 27, so right now your return is just sitting on the server.  If you discover you made a mistake or left information out, you cannot do anything to fix it while it is in pending mode.  So sit tight and wait for an email after 1-27 that will tell you if your return was accepted or rejected.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Did I file 2019 taxes

JulieS
Employee Tax Expert

The app is only used for the current tax year, which is 2021 now. If you still need to file your 2019 tax return, you need to purchase 2019 tax software.

Click here get 2019 tax software.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies