turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aheely19

I did not file taxes with turbo tax in 2018 and it is asking me for my 2018 tax return to file for 2019. They said there was an option to hit I do not have my 2018 return but it does not show up. Help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KrisD15
Employee Tax Expert

I did not file taxes with turbo tax in 2018 and it is asking me for my 2018 tax return to file for 2019. They said there was an option to hit I do not have my 2018 return but it does not show up. Help

You need your Adjusted Gross Income form line 7 of your 2018 1040. 

If you did not use Turbotax lest year, get it from your copy of last years return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
teresafry82
Returning Member

how do i file my taxes from 2018. for some reason it did go through. ?what do i need to do?

also,  also my dependents on my del taco tax for says i have 6 dependents. thats wrong i only have me onn my taxes. how do i change it?

teresafry82
Returning Member

how do i so that? i need taxes to be free i have no money. is there a charge

teresafry82
Returning Member

also in 2018 the reason i didnt file was because i was on workmens comp didnt think i had to do taxes. what do i do?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies