turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jkrejto

I cannot get TurboTax to download the information from JP Morgan Private Bank. I have all of the correct login information. Alot of people had this problem in 2020

It connects to the bank but then says there is no tax info for that account. Yet there is (I can log in to JP Morgan and see the tax document)
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

I cannot get TurboTax to download the information from JP Morgan Private Bank. I have all of the correct login information. Alot of people had this problem in 2020

Having the same issue.  The identification code link for JP Morgan Securities just directs me to a sign-in page for Chase Bank.   No identification code.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact TurboTax support for assistance with this issue.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks.  It is now resolved.

ChinY

I have the same problem.  can someone help ?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You may need to check your brokerage to see if they are allowing third-party access. Although the following Help Article is for Schwab, it is possible that your brokerage has restricted TurboTax's access to your statements unless you grant consent, and you might need to do something similar to what is described here How can I fix my 1099 import issue?

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

gscheiman

The link to get the security code does not go to an Intuit/Turbotax form. Instead it dumps you in the Chase login screen, which has no ability to provide the security code. JP Morgan is supposed to support downloads, according to both them and Turbotax. The issue here appears to be the link coded into the Turbotax software. 

Turbotax Support claims they cannot assist with this issue, as they have no ability to provide the correct link. They're really nice, they just can't do anything. 

I have the same issue. May I know  how you were able to resolve. Appreciate it.

Thanks

Sam

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support for assistance:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

@sampam63

I resolved this issue. We have to choose "Chase Investments" instead of "J.P Morgan securities " option in the import from bank  drop down in Turbotax. Once connected it will text/email you the code

Please read my resolution. Choose "Chase Investments" option.

JP Morgan Securities was added today.  To proceed, you need to click "Get Your Activation Code" on the bottom yet that is not something you can click but only words.  Design flaw?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies