turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can’t proceed past question on 1095 a I don’t have it and it won’t process past this

Is there a way to finish the return
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

I can’t proceed past question on 1095 a I don’t have it and it won’t process past this

If you don't have a 1095-A, type in ACA in the search bar up top, then use the Jump to ACA in the search results.  That will take you back to the beginning screen and you can mark the option - I don't have a 1095-A.   Keep in mind that the IRS does not start accepting returns until Feb 12, so make sure you have all of your tax data entered before you ''submit'' them for processing.   Filing to soon will prevent you from being able to make changes if needed.  

Also, if you had a Marketplace insurance plan through a government insurer, the 1095-A is required.  If you submit your return without it, it will cause a long delay in processing.  If you are unsure about the type of insurance plan you have, reach out to your insurer to verify.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did that it won’t proceed past that I’ve pressed the I don’t have it already nothing happens Nothing 

It’s 1095 b does that make a difference 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies