Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
Hello, I need access to the 1099's I created with Quick Employer Forms for my 2021 return. When I log in, I only see the 2022 forms. I really need these. Unfortunately, I did not save them. Does anyone know how to get them? I would really appreciate ... read more
GC34 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 12m ago by VolvoGirl
I recived several email msgs from IDNotify about alerts that say log in to Turbo Tax for more info. There is nothing there.
utahdog ‎Posted 16m ago
Someone else file with my child I just want to take the baby off of the paperwork and refile
ronran2024 ‎Posted 17m ago
I too have just found out based on an IRS audit of my 2021 tax return that turbo tax has been applying a carry over credit in error. Now I need to figure out what to do other than pay the $11,500 tax due and interest. I requested they forgive the pen... read more
NNGAL ‎Posted 18m ago
We live in Tennessee and acquired some hefty medical bills after the birth of our child. We applied for financial assistance through the hospital and were granted 100% assistance based on their criteria (they paid the bills in full). We never receive... read more
csully ‎Posted 19m ago
I want to pay my taxes online
bakerjo1 ‎Posted 39m ago | Latest post 23m ago by VolvoGirl
884bf787ef63 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 23m ago by fanfare
0a544ade92ac ‎Posted 25m ago
Is Turbotax aware of the issue and are they doing anything to fix it?
jmann1115 ‎Posted March 11, 2022 | Latest post an hour ago by DawnC
Hi I was a former Taxbit Crypto Tax Client, there is an article that says I can download my Taxbit Data still, here is the excerpt, I went to the investor center and reached out to taxbit support which now seems to be shutdown, but they say my data i... read more
palmtree33 ‎Posted an hour ago
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies