turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wparente

I can download all Fidelity tax info except my Fidelity managed 403b from Fairview. I can go online to Fidelity and manually get it! Whats up? Fidelity sells TT, :-( !!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KurtL1
Expert Alumni

I can download all Fidelity tax info except my Fidelity managed 403b from Fairview. I can go online to Fidelity and manually get it! Whats up? Fidelity sells TT, :-( !!!

Sometimes the download of documents does not work all the time and is not dependent on the source company.

Whenever you download a document you need to verify the amounts to make sure you did not lose any information or to see that all information was entered into the incorrect location.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
wparente

I have tried to download over many days. The 403b is managed by Fidelity and listed on my Fidelity accounts but it never shows up in the download. I did manually input the info but am really disappointed that there was no warning that the download did not have all Fidelity information on the Fidelity account web sight.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

This is an issue you will have to take up with Fidelity. You said you couldn't download information on your 403b account? Did you have any distributions from the account or rollovers? Those are some the events that may activate a tax issue and a tax form generated.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies