turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am/was scheduled to receive a the final call, final review call, 3 minjutes ago. I need a phone number that I can call; if there is a wifi or skype problem.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I am/was scheduled to receive a the final call, final review call, 3 minjutes ago. I need a phone number that I can call; if there is a wifi or skype problem.

The person making the callback may have gotten hung up on a prior call ... wait a while and/or set up for another call time. 

I miss your call 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Did you miss a call from your tax expert?

If so you will need to set up another call, please follow the steps in this TurboTax help article: How do I connect with a tax expert in TurboTax Live?

If you used the Schedule a Call service, please see this TurboTax help article: What is the Schedule a Call service?

@Coleman7400

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Trying to get my last year's return I didn't receive them my name is Edward Sanders telephone number [phone number removed]

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Follow the instructions in this FAQ here to access prior years returns. See this FAQ here if you are having issues locating your return. You can also get a copy of your return by doing the following;

@Edsanders45

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies