turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am looking for my llc taxes that should be kept by you. I had filed an extension through turbo tax and wish to finalize

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Carl
Level 15

I am looking for my llc taxes that should be kept by you. I had filed an extension through turbo tax and wish to finalize

The only possible tax return you can have for an LLC would be a 1065 partnership/multi-member LLC return. It is not possible to complete such a return with the online version of TurboTax. You *have* to use the desktop version called "TurboTax Business". So the only possible place such a return can exist is on the computer that the TurboTax Business program is installed on that was used to prepare the return.

Now if you have a single member LLC that would be reported on SCH C as a physical part of your personal 1040 tax return. That *can* be done using the online version of TurboTax. But it would not be done separately from your 1040 tax return. It would be a physical part of your personal 1040 tax return.

If you are a Single Member LLC and didn't elect S corp status your business is on schedule C as part of your personal 1040 return.  

Try printing from the Print Center.  You will have to pay any fees first.

Log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. 

Then click on Print Center. 

Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Or can't you find your online account?  

That's common to end up with multiple accounts.  First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used     

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies