Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I don't know how to go about it I asked my worker to help me but no luck
1acf00eafe47 ‎Posted 7m ago
I was a grad June 2022, 1st time filed 2022 taxes online thru TurboTax in April 2023 (fedl/state refunds due). Now April 2024 filing of 2023 taxes rejected by IRS as they show 2022 e-filing was never recd? Yet I E-Filed online, and paid to file thru ... read more
josephetc ‎Posted 47m ago | Latest post 42m ago by DoninGA
I was a grad June 2022, 1st time filed 2022 taxes online thru TurboTax in April 2023 (fedl/state refunds due). Now April 2024 filing of 2023 taxes rejected by IRS as they show 2022 e-filing was never recd? Yet I E-Filed online, and paid to file thru ... read more
josephetc ‎Posted 47m ago | Latest post 43m ago by DoninGA
I apparently started a return using the free version of TT on the website. I purchased TT Premier (CD) and used that. Each time I log into TT, it says (let's continue with your return). How do I cancel this partial return?
sutherlandws ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 56m ago by sutherlandws
I have used TurboTax ONLINE for years and never had trouble before. I have purchased my TT Deluxe from the store since it's a good deal. I don't want to load it on my computer via CD or DL when there is no need. Why does TurboTax make this part HARDE... read more
poosterypoo ‎Posted January 19, 2024 | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
884bf787ef63 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Vanessa A
Windows 10, fully updated. Using Edge Browser.
Fastcat ‎Posted April 1, 2023 | Latest post 2 hours ago by MikeW53
When completing a new W-4P...all I want to do is increase federal withholding. I know exactly the amount I want to increase, can I just complete Section 1 and 5, and then Step 4, Part C "Extra Withholding"? This seems the simplest thing to do for a s... read more
RMClark55 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Vanessa A
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies