turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do you get turbo tax to pay you your taxes they said they would when I filled em out if the irs except em we will pa

I haven't seen a dime
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How do you get turbo tax to pay you your taxes they said they would when I filled em out if the irs except em we will pa

Once your return is transmitted to and accepted by the IRS, TurboTax has nothing to do with refund processing; all refunds are processed by the IRS, and paid by the U.S. Treasury Department of which the IRS is a part. Intuit contractors, such as Green Dot and its subsidiary Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG), are only involved AFTER the refund is issued by Treasury *IF* you elected a "bank product" such as "pay from refund", Refund Advance and/or Turbo Card; usually in those cases Treasury sends the refund to SBTPG who deducts fees & recoups any Refund Advance, then SBTPG sends the balance to your bank account or Turbo Card (issued & administered by Green Dot).

Please visit https://www.irs.gov/refunds or call 1-800-829-1040 for information from the IRS as to your refund status. Please note that the IRS has been backlogged this tax season; it is entirely possible that the IRS is still processing your return.

May i please get a call from myou [phone number removed]  this isn't being fixed

Please refer to my previous reply. If your refund still hasn't processed, YOU will have to contact the IRS; TurboTax has NOTHING AT ALL to do with that part of the process. Please do NOT post your phone number here as this is a public user-to-user forum; it was redacted for your own safety. TurboTax does NOT call users about these issues as it has NO control over them; only the IRS issues refunds.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies