YummyCheeses

How do I report a bug? Is there a bug reporting procedure? My state tax believes I have 3 statements of a 10XX, but actually I only have 1 version.

(1) While doing my Federal taxes, I kept messing up one section and going back. Consequently, I wound up downloading a form from my bank 3 times. When I reviewed my Federal return, I saw that this form was being included 3 times. I realized the glitch, and I went back and deleted them. (2) When I moved on to do my state tax return, the interface kept telling me I had three versions of that earlier form from my bank. It even populated my paper return (the pdf) with the same amounts repeated 3 times. I was unable to delete the forms (only edit them), so I went back and started my state return again. No luck. Same problem. In the end I told turbo tax that the amounts on 2 of the forms were all zero. On the final pdf, there were the correct amounts from the form and the other "ghost forms" all had zeros. Not a great solution, but better than having the same values repeated three times on my state return. (3) This is clearly A BUG--and I'm sure it's not limited to my state. I imagine many people mistakenly download a form from one of their institutions an extra time or two. That state returns can't delete these copies/duplicates is frustrating.
LindseyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Have you tried clearing your computers cache and refreshing? This may help. Help with doing so has been provided below. 

How do I clear my cache (browsing history)?