turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I also have a one year old daughter. Both have SSN but dont have any income. Can my wife jointly with me or she needs to file seperately ?
piranavan19 ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 4m ago by DMarkM1
Hello,I entered Canadian Registered Pension income into the page "Canadian Retirement Summary" but the Total line shows zero! Please help!
dazimi ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5m ago by rjs
I was in the US from 2017 - 2022 on an F1 Visa, and then I left the US when F1 Status ended. I returned on B2 visa in November of 2022 and left in April of 2023. I then came back in May of 2023 and left in June of 2023 on B2. I then came back in Dece... read more
taxwanderer1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 13m ago by DMarkM1
I was trying to check out a TurboTax 1040 from 2019 and it came up with the error 119
cjagentry-gmail- ‎Posted 19m ago
So I tried efiling my taxes and kept getting rejected by the IRS for the AGI with the IND-031 and IND-P032. Our AGIs were correct, we tried 0, we tried the identity pins from I'd me, and we tried the signature pins from last years taxes. Still all re... read more
Jam89 ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 20m ago by fanfare
I gave my credit card information a couple of times. Did I pay my taxes?
2016kiasonata ‎Posted 27m ago | Latest post 22m ago by VolvoGirl
mikeyv404 ‎Posted 38m ago | Latest post 29m ago by DoninGA
I am preparing taxes for 2023 using Turbotax Home and Business and working on Schedule E. I do not have the prior year's .tax file so I need to manually enter the information for past years' Regular Tax and QBI in the "Carryovers to 2023 Smart Worksh... read more
anon30 ‎Posted 30m ago
on1976 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by DoninGA
HI,Why is there additional fee of $40 for refund service when I already purchased the state? thanks
arf16k ‎Posted February 5, 2022 | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
I'm amending my 2021 return to reflect a Foreign Tax Credit carryback from 2022. I was able to e-file an amended 2022 return to show the carryback. TT is requiring me to mail in my amended 2021 return as it does not support e-filing a 2021 amended re... read more
kvthompson2 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies