turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

roxys1993

How do i get into my old turbo tax account after being locked out due to not remembering the password

I also am locked out of my email my phone broke and i got a new one
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

How do i get into my old turbo tax account after being locked out due to not remembering the password

Please follow the steps in this TurboTax Help article to retrieve your account(s):  Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?

I need a copy of my tax return

Sent to My new email

AmyC
Expert Alumni

@70pontiaclemans  See this  article Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?

If that does not work, you can use account recovery. It will take longer and you have to prove it is you. The link is on the article above.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I would like to be able to login to my account forgot login info for ([email address removed]) 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Your email address has been removed for privacy and security reasons since this is a public forum. 

If you are completely unable to log into your TurboTax account then please see this Help Article for account recovery information.

@Thathugger2  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies