Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do I file my taxes for pua

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

How do I file my taxes for pua

You should have received a form 1099G showing those PUA unemployment benefits.  You will enter that form information in the "Wages & Income" tab.

  1. Scroll down to "Unemployment"
  2. "Show More"
  3. "Start/Revisit" the "Unemployment/Paid Family Leave" topic







**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings