The income you received for babysitting is considered self-employment income by the IRS and should be reported on Schedule C. In addition, you can deduct any expenses related to your babysitting business on your Schedule C.
Please follow these steps to report your babysitting income and related expenses in TurboTax Online:
- Login to your TurboTax Account
- Click "Take Me To My Return"
- Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
- Scroll down to "Self Employment" and click "Show More"
- Click "Start" next to "Income and Expenses" and then click "Yes"
- From here, TurboTax will walk you through entering your income and expenses from your babysitting work
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"