turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TJTC
Level 1

How do I correct information that I filled in during product registration for my 2021 Turbo Tax Premier? I inadvertently typed the wrong email address.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I correct information that I filled in during product registration for my 2021 Turbo Tax Premier? I inadvertently typed the wrong email address.

yes you can do a uninstall and install so that you can resubmit your registration details.
Here is the article for uninstalling the Mac TurboTax product :
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/remove-uninstall-turbotax-for-mac/00/26050

Note: You might have to activate your product again using the license code provided along with downloading the updates if any are available

View solution in original post

4 Replies

To update your TurboTax account, see this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900724-how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-information

Hi, 
Thanks for using Turbotax.
As you have mentioned Product registration data, I am assuming you are TurboTax Desktop product may it be Win or Mac. If it is, unfortunately once the user submits registration data, this data cannot be updated. 

TJTC
Level 1

Would it work to uninstall and then reinstall the software? Yes, it is a Turbo Tax desktop product (2021) used on a Mac.

yes you can do a uninstall and install so that you can resubmit your registration details.
Here is the article for uninstalling the Mac TurboTax product :
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/remove-uninstall-turbotax-for-mac/00/26050

Note: You might have to activate your product again using the license code provided along with downloading the updates if any are available

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies