turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can i get past the licence code to open the program?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You can't.  Do  you have the 14 digit License Code?  What is happening?  Do you enter it and get an error?

View solution in original post

20 Replies

You can't.  Do  you have the 14 digit License Code?  What is happening?  Do you enter it and get an error?

mdedek

just reloaded TT into my new computer I need the number

@mdedek wrote:

just reloaded TT into my new computer I need the number

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

I downloaded the program (business) and put a few thing in it after opening it by using the license code each time. but after several times the license code would not open it and said an error code 603 would not allow it to open. 

I have have my computer in a repair place and they could not get TT to believe I only downloaded it to one computer. I purchased TT online with a credit card and my plan now is to report it to the bank if I don't get intuit to allow me to use it. I am 83 years old and have used tt for many years. The tech support from them was useless. I only have 2 days left to get my W2s printed.      

LBER59

No me permite instalar programa en mas de 3 equipos y la licencia dice que tengo derecho a 5, el producto comprado es Home & Business 2020.  Respuestas a correo     [email address removed]    gracias 

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@LBER59  No tenemos acceso en este foro público para dar servicio al cliente para la situación que describe.  Si tiene una dificultad con la licencia, tiene que comunicarse con el servicio al cliente.  Vea el siguiente enlace:  ¿Cuál es el número de teléfono de TurboTax?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kiyo1

My code is taken up by updating my computer

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Can you please clarify your question - how was your license code affected by updating your computer? 

@kiyo1

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

License code on CD purchased at SAMS Club is [removed].  Not 24 digits

Sorry, Not 14 but 16 digits

[removed]

@RainyRiver67 You are risking having your license code being stolen by posting it here on this PUBLIC web site!   Remove it ASAP!!

Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

i purchased TurboTax online through its company and didnt receive a Licence Code that it is asking for.

Find the License Code if you downloaded from Turbo Tax or the Advantage plan

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/855904

I have Windows.  I logged into my account and went to Downloads.  I first clicked on Copy Code then on the download. After it downloaded I clicked on the exe file.  Got a little worried when it didn't ask to Activate when installing.  But when it was done I clicked on Launch Now and the first thing the Activate box popped up and I did Ctrl+V to paste the code and it worked! 

Here a picture 

License Code.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies