turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jmp1177

How can I get my card replacement from green dot? I have done all the identification verification they asked and refused to send me a replacement

They kept me on the hook for two months and two different case numbers. Who can I call to get my money? What can I do?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ES CPA
Employee Tax Expert

How can I get my card replacement from green dot? I have done all the identification verification they asked and refused to send me a replacement

Good afternoon @jmp1177   I am sorry you are having difficulty replacing your Green Dot card.  As I do not have access to all of the facts and prior interactions, the best suggestion I have is to request a replacement card or a check.  You can do this by either logging in to your Turbo Visa® Debit Card account or calling 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen.  The current card will be cancelled and the remaining balance will be transferred to a new card and mailed to the address on file.  A lost/stolen card replacement fee may apply.  More information can be found in your cardholder agreement 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies