turbotax icon
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
Avisos
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hola cómo puedo hacer una declaración enmendada si no presente la declaración en turbo tax sino con una notaria pero ella ya no se encuentra en el pais

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 RESPUESTAS 3

Hola cómo puedo hacer una declaración enmendada si no presente la declaración en turbo tax sino con una notaria pero ella ya no se encuentra en el pais

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish to be of much help with this complicated situation, which would likely require a lot of explanation.   I had to use a translator widget to figure out what the question is.   This is the translation I came up with:

"Hello how can I make an amended statement if I do not file the declaration in turbo tax but with a notary but she is no longer in the country"

I'll see if someone can help you in Spanish.  I'll also tell you how to phone TurboTax Support in Spanish at the end of this posting.

@DanielV01  Are you by any chance still receiving messages and can assist here?

Hopefully, you have a copy of the original return.  Using TurboTax to amend a return that was not prepared in TurboTax is a difficult task, which first involves re-creating the original return exactly as it was filed so that it can then be amended.   It also depends on what tax year you are referring to and how you want to prepare it.   Online TurboTax is currently only for 2021 returns, so for 2021 you could use either Online TurboTax or 2021 desktop software (CD/download).   Earlier tax years would require desktop software to recreate the original return and amending.

Since you had someone else prepare your original return, it might be easier and save you a lot of headache to have a tax professional prepare your amended return-- assuming you have a copy of the original return as filed. 

It's also possible to download the necessary forms (Form 1040X and any changed forms/schedules, etc.) and instructions from the IRS website and prepare the amended return manually, but it can be complicated.

If you were due a Federal refund with the original return, it's recommended to wait until you receive the refund first before amending the return.

If you amend the Federal return, you may have to also amend the state return, if applicable.

Here's how you can phone TurboTax Support to for assistance in Spanish.   At the prompts choose TurboTax.  Then choose the option for Spanish language.    If the prompts were to still continue in English anyway, then when it asks for your issue just say "Spanish" or "habla en Espanol", and you should get transferred to a different menu in Spanish.

(800) 446-8848.

My mistake. Thanks for responding.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies