Hi. I click to download turbotax for Mac so I can amend lats years return, but it only gives me windows versions.

It depends. I recommend starting with checking if your device meets Mac System Requirements.

Click the link for more details about troubleshooting the installation for Mac.

How do I prepare a prior-year tax return?

@faith-parry

That doesn't help if I can't get to the download. The "Mac Download" button doesn't work. It's not my system. I meet all the requirements for the software. They software isn't there.

Please use the following link for a customer support number. You need to call in.