mianjal2014

Hello, I have an online business at home however I moved Jan 1st should I put my old address so that it will show my old address as the business address?It was in my home

I didn't move states just cities and it seems not to give me the option to put in my old address for the business

AnnetteB6

Since you operate your online business from your home, just keep the address shown on the Schedule C the same as the one you have listed on your return.  You don't need to enter your old address for the Schedule C.

@mianjal2014

Use the address where you want the IRS to send you tax-related mail, probably your current address.  the address on your tax return does not have to match the address where you lived or worked. 

AnnetteB6

@mianjal2014