Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Healthcare Coverage: _ Your return requires the Worksheet L, Shared Responsibility Payment Calculation which has not been finalized. Do not file this return until this calculation is finalized in the

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

Healthcare Coverage: _ Your return requires the Worksheet L, Shared Responsibility Payment Calculation which has not been finalized. Do not file this return until this calculation is finalized in the

Certain State forms have not yet been finalized, including the NJ Worksheet L.  If your return contains one of these forms you will not be able to file your return until the form is ready. 

For current information on forms availability please click on the applicable link below:

How is this? My bestfriend did hers on turbo tax and had no issue

Either your friend's return did not require that form OR she only filed the federal return. 

Why does mine require this form this year and not last year? I filed with Turbotax last yr and didn’t have this issue 😓

There is no way for anyone to answer this without reviewing your returns ... just be patient.

When will be the form available? 

Tmaccioli

How and where do I complete this form 

Tmaccioli

When will this worksheet be available 

Any update??? We would like to file our taxes and this is in the way! If it was not ready why advertise. This would most likely be my last year filing with Turbo Tax. What an inconvenience!

It means you have a form in your return that is not yet ready to be filed ... click on the REVIEW tab to see what it is and when it is estimated to be ready ... 

IRS Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

·         

State Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

When will turbotax NJ worksheet L be available, I can't find it?

Trevor420

I had the problem last night, just finished this morning, it works now you can all file

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies