Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cnuts1019

Has anyone filed Massachusetts state tax returns yet? Form 1 and schedule HC say that they aren't ready yet.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Has anyone filed Massachusetts state tax returns yet? Form 1 and schedule HC say that they aren't ready yet.

According to the original article here, the Massachusetts forms are not yet finalized. To check the availability of the forms, please check here: TurboTax State forms availability.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I still getting the same error message it will not let me sent the federal nor the state taxes.

mas individual form 1 resident tax form

mas individual schedule inc schedule inc w2 and 1099 information schedule

mas individual schedule hc health care information

they all said ready soon

AlphaCent

I still get that message too and it doesn't make sense because the State says the forms are available. 

@AlphaCent wrote:

I still get that message too and it doesn't make sense because the State says the forms are available. 

The MA state forms have to be finalized in TurboTax and approved by the state before they are available for filing in TurboTax.

Most all the MA state forms have either been already finalized or will be finalized on 02/03/2022

Go to this TurboTax website for MA state forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_ma_online_individual.html

AlphaCent

thank you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies