turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Alik
Level 1

Getting repeated false "Hdeduc is marked as estimated" that will just not go away, even after formulation

I've gotten to this problem every year now from not sure how many years.
In the past I've always been able to fix it by reading these posts and then doing what they said, which was basically deleting the form and doing it all over again (not exactly the best "solution", TTax).
But not this time.
I've deleted and then reentered the form I don't know how many times now.
There are no fields in it that are either marked estimated, or have any additional details. There is only one field which has an option for Data Source. I I followed that data source and deleted the form it led to also.
no matter what I do, the error just remains there.

not only that, but it keeps creating these completely relevant for K-1 forms as if I was a farmer or had a corporation. I keep deleting them to but they just keep reappearing after every couple of runs through the review.

Any other suggestions, anyone?

People have complained for several years about this issue in TurboTax hasn't done anything, so waiting for them to fix it is obviously not an option

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
rlsomers

Getting repeated false "Hdeduc is marked as estimated" that will just not go away, even after formulation

I'm having the same problem and twice deleted the work sheet and supporting form.  (In this case it is the medical work sheet)

I assume I can't efile without fixing this error.

What to do?

Ray Somers

I am also having the "Hdeduc is marked as estimated" bogus error message.  Come on, TurboTax, what is the fix?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the information below for assistance with this error:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/check-says-hdeduc-is-marked-as-estimated-but-it-d...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies