turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I imported some concurrency transactions via bitcoin.tax but I would like to remove them and re-import. I'm not seeing a way to do this

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MelindaR
Employee Writer

I imported some concurrency transactions via bitcoin.tax but I would like to remove them and re-import. I'm not seeing a way to do this

From the Federal section of your return, select the Wages & Income tab in the top menu to get to Your income summary screen. In the top part, you'll see Cryptocurrency listed. Select Edit/Add or scroll down to the Investment Income section, and select Revisit next to Cryptocurrency. Your Cryptocurrency summary will open on the next screen, select Edit. On the next screen, select the trashcan on the right side of the transactions you want to delete. 

Once you delete, you can reimport your transactions by going through the same steps and adding your new import.

Nonloso_

I don't see any trashcan icon but just the pencil icon

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

On the page Here's a summary of your cryptocurrency sales, you do see just a pencil.

Click the pencil and you see the page Let's enter some info about your taxable transactions.

You can click the trashcan to the right of the entry to delete the entry.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies