turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Leec
Level 2

Form Not Available

Why is it that none of the experts or anyone in the community has sufficiently answered the question pertaining to the error message 'This form has not been approved for release at this time'?  For crying out loud, I'm filing 2019 taxes! I know for a fact that the IRS form 1120 has been released to file 2019 taxes!

I have run the online updates numerous times, verified the list of available forms, restarted, downloaded again and again, and tried every possible method mentioned for solving the problem, and - crickets!! Why hasn't this been resolved a year after the software was released?

Is there anyone out there with a true solution to this problem???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Form Not Available

Contact Customer Service

(You need to pick the CD/Download program in the product drop down box.) 
5am-5pm Pacific Time Monday -Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

View solution in original post

Leec
Level 2

Form Not Available

Hallelujah! It took me a while, but I was finally able to get hold of the right person with the answer. Iris, in the ATL was brilliant and extremely patient!

Apparently, there is a known problem with the CD versions of TT Business 2019. Sometimes they just don't load correctly and will corrupt your tax file. The fix is to use the downloadable version which doesn't have that problem.

I downloaded and installed the software, deleted the corrupted file, and then had to start my tax return from scratch. Taxes are now done and dusted! Thank you, Iris!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Form Not Available

Can't you call customer service or something? 

Form Not Available

Contact Customer Service

(You need to pick the CD/Download program in the product drop down box.) 
5am-5pm Pacific Time Monday -Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

GabiU
Level 15

Form Not Available

Thank you @mellish7777 and @VolvoGirl

@Leec I completely understand your frustration. I was able to find out there's other reports of this. 

In order to help us further investigate...would you be willing to send us a copy of your tax return that has all of your personal information removed?  You can send one to us by following the directions below: 

For TurboTax Desktop
1. Click into your return. ​
2. Click Online and select "Send Tax File to Agent". ​
3. This will generate a message that a diagnostic copy will be created. Click on OK, the tax file gets sanitized and transmitted to us.​
4. Please provide the Token Number that was generated onto a response. 

TurboTax Online
1. Sign into your online account.​
2. Locate the Tax Tools on the left hand side of the screen. ​
3. A Drop down will appear. Click on Share my file with agent.​
5. This will generate a message that a diagnostic copy will be created. Click on OK, the tax file gets sanitized and transmitted to us.​
6. Please provide the Token Number that was generated onto a response. ​

Thank you! I hope to hear from you soon. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Leec
Level 2

Form Not Available

I may send it this week, but you've had over a year to resolve this issue. What can you possibly gain from my files that you could not have already received from the thousands of others who have complained about the same issue? Haven't others already sent you their diagnostic copies? What has prevented you from figuring out what's wrong with the TurboTax software? Apparently, the problem is happening in all versions of TurboTax.

Form Not Available

The forms were available.  This seems to be a new problem that just started.

Carl
Level 15

Form Not Available

In past years when the "forms not yet available" message would appear, I'd ask they check the date on their computer, paying particular attention to the year. I never got any feedback on that which I can recall either. So I can only assume that for most, the date/year was wrong on their computer and when they corrected it, the problem went away.

Form Not Available

@Carl wrote:

In past years when the "forms not yet available" message would appear, I'd ask they check the date on their computer, paying particular attention to the year. I never got any feedback on that which I can recall either. So I can only assume that for most, the date/year was wrong on their computer and when they corrected it, the problem went away.

Have you actually tried resetting the date on your computer? Perhaps the reason you never received any feedback is because an incorrect date was not the problem. 

In past years, and this year, I have reset the date on my computer and it did not have any impact on the program in terms of forms not being available. When I set the date back to an earlier year than the tax year of the program, I got a popup warning from the program, but there was no impact on forms availability. Setting the date ahead a year (or later) resulted in no warnings nor forms availability issue.

Leec
Level 2

Form Not Available

Hallelujah! It took me a while, but I was finally able to get hold of the right person with the answer. Iris, in the ATL was brilliant and extremely patient!

Apparently, there is a known problem with the CD versions of TT Business 2019. Sometimes they just don't load correctly and will corrupt your tax file. The fix is to use the downloadable version which doesn't have that problem.

I downloaded and installed the software, deleted the corrupted file, and then had to start my tax return from scratch. Taxes are now done and dusted! Thank you, Iris!

Manage cookies