turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

form 4562

I am doing a schedule c for a business started 2019. turbo tax premiere is telling me that form 4562

is not ready yet. According to turbo tax , this form is available as of 1/20. Do I have to do anything

to update? If yes how do I update?  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

form 4562

kunal.bhatia02
Returning Member

form 4562

I don’t see this form on cloud too 

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

form 4562

Form 4562 is available.  The online versions of TurboTax automatically update their website when the forms become available.

In TurboTax CD/Download, you will be prompted to download updates when you open the program.  You can also update the program while you have it open by following these steps:

1. Click on the Online link in the black bar at the top of the page.
  2. Click on Check for Updates.
  3. TurboTax will download and install any updates available.  If there aren't any updates, you will receive the message "Your software is up to date."

form 4562

I am also having this problem - says forms will be ready 1/21/2020, it is now 2/15/2020 - updates do not fix it:

Untitled.jpg

form 4562

Not sure what good a manual update to R17 does me when about indicates that I am on R19

form 4562

@joe3431 wrote:

Not sure what good a manual update to R17 does me when about indicates that I am on R19

The Update FAQ was updated today so it should have the latest release.  They may have just forgot to update the Release number.

jfoster12

form 4562

I've tried manual update and it wasn't available.  The online update said the program was updated, but still get same message- IRS working on Form 4562.  What can I do now.  I've spent hours, this program is terrible.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

form 4562

This situation will be best handled by contacting customer care. Please click here for directions. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies