turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Forgot my tax return card PIN number for use at atms and can’t seem to find a way to change that

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

113 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Forgot my tax return card PIN number for use at atms and can’t seem to find a way to change that

Please see the link below for Prepaid Card Support:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/help-faq-s

If you scroll down toward the bottom of the list you will see a PIN and ATM section that provides a link to re-set your pin.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Forgot my tax return card pin number

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you forget your PIN or would like to change it, you can make the change by logging in to the Turbo Card App. If you do not have the Turbo Card App, you can download it from your App store. Please click the TurboTax FAQ link, listed below, to learn how to download the app so that you can change your PIN.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#mobileapp

Hismama14

I forgot my pin number for my card

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

To change the pin for your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

I don’t recall ever getting a pin number for my TurboTax card debit credit card and I’m having proms utilizing it because everywhere I go they want to use it as a debit and not a credit card and I don’t have the

AlanT222
Expert Alumni

To change your pin for your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

If you have forgotten your PIN for your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit http://TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Daffyduck5
Returning Member

Forgot my pin number 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

If you need to reset your PIN for your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit http://TurboPrepaidCard.com or call them toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Daffyduck5
Returning Member

I just want a new pin number forgot it I have trouble login that's all I wanna do

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

Please see this article for information on the TurboTax Debit Card:  TurboTax Debit Card FAQs

Yes

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies