turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
Is the 1099-MISC received by Eskimo natives living in OK taxable income?
championjerry ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3m ago by PatriciaV
I referred my friend and she filed 3 weeks ago and I did not receive my bonus $25 referral. DO NOT REFER ANYONE. YOU WILL NOT GET PAID!!!
Lianasafiamirah ‎Posted 21m ago | Latest post 4m ago by tagteam
I have called the support number twice, both times got to a deadend and was hung up on. I found a bug in Premier Edition 2023 that creates an loop that prevents e-filing. I need to report it, but can find a form or number to call that will allow me t... read more
kwherrscher ‎Posted February 12, 2024 | Latest post 18m ago by PatriciaV
I completed entering all my tax information using TurboTax Deluxe ONLINE and I would like to view the forms before I file.I tried to following this video's instructions, but there is no "Tax Tools" menu item in my ONLINE session: TurboTax Help says "... read more
dbe2022 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 27m ago by dbe2022
I can't do my refund by E-file so I have to sent by Mail but I want to make sure that if I sent them by mail I will get my refund
apirene-vong-gma ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 30m ago by xmasbaby0
Can someone please explain the difference between the fee I was told I would have to pay, and the actual higher fees I paid?
byerbyer45 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 44m ago by xmasbaby0
I sold a rental property this year, 2023. The house was previously owned by me and my wife. She passed away in July, 2021. Using an affadavit of heirship became the sole owner of the property. I have been told by a CPA that it is possible to adjust t... read more
Ronnie 26 ‎Posted October 25, 2023 | Latest post 53m ago by PatriciaV
Turbo is giving me this error which is odd since TT should have transferred it over right? For context, I moved from NY to CT on 4/1/2023 and and am now a resident of CT. Worse of all, I can't access IT-203 from Turbo at all so can't adjust even if I... read more
aE ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post an hour ago by DMarkM1
I am behind the deadline to file my taxes this year to my knowledge so I’m unsure if that’s why I received the email. I intend to file today.
nave547382 ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by PatriciaV
I am a permanently remote worker with a residence and domicile in FL. My employer is also based in FL. If I travel to MA over the summer to spend time with my grandchilden and continue to work remotely for my FL based employer while I'm there do I ha... read more
kiMurphy ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by Vanessa A
If I filed married jointly with my husband, and the house is in his name and we itemized, does that mean he gets the entire refund of $4,000?
Deondre17 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by Hal_Al
The side job gig is temporary so not much steady income. I lost my job in March 2024, but I still have the temporary side job gig before I start the new job next week that I am filing out for the 2023 W-4 and 2024 W-4 form for the onboarding process.... read more
jadaadams44 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by JulieS
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies