turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cant reach anyone to help me with my federal return and when i should be expecting it or if theres something i need to fix

Ive received my Ma state and my Ri state is on the way .. I cant find ANY info on my Federal return and there no one even in the irs building or turbo tax to talk to
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
LeonardS
Expert Alumni

Cant reach anyone to help me with my federal return and when i should be expecting it or if theres something i need to fix

TurboTax does not receive update statuses from the IRS once your return has been accepted.  You can check on the status of your refund at this IRS web page Refund Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you so much! Hope your staying safe and healthy! I have been trying to check the IRS and to gives me no info at all except to keep checking back and there's no live help from IRS either. And I don't know what to do I'm not sure if there's something I need to fix. I've lost my job to covid19 and i have two children under 10 and really need to know when to expect my refund. Thank you in advance.

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

You are most welcome!!

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

You may want to check with your states unemployment office.  Many states are making changes to help individuals that have lost their jobs due to the covid19 outbreak.

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

If you worked in the restaurant industry there is this: link https://rerf.us/ to the Restaurant Employee Relief Fund (RERF) that provides grants to restaurant industry employees experiencing hardship in the wake of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

Manage cookies