turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jo94

Cannot get past the refund/payment info section (step 2) before filing. Tells me to revisit but all of the information is correct. Anyone else have this problem?

I did update and change my direct deposit information - would this be causing the problem?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Cannot get past the refund/payment info section (step 2) before filing. Tells me to revisit but all of the information is correct. Anyone else have this problem?

This "may" be the issue.  There is a box when you select direct deposit that indicates you want to continue using the same account info that you used in 2019.  The default is that the box is checked.  If you're wishing to make a change to your banking info for direct deposit, make sure that box is unchecked.

Why can't I change my transferred direct deposit information? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
PatPostell
Returning Member

Yes, I am having the same issue.  I put in my bank information and it just takes me back to "How do you want to receive your refund".  Tried everything.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please clear the cookies and cache on your web browser. 

Also please ensure your browser is up to date. 

If after doing all of the above, you receive the same issue, please click here to contact customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Did you ever get past this? I'm on with customer service and I'm getting nowhere

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

@cocojensen You've posted on a thread that is a year old.  What issue are you having, please?

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies