turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can someone call me? I have an account xxx-xxx-xxxx

I am trying to order 2019 tax return and turbo tax shows I have not filed my 2018 return and will not let me past 2018? I need to speak to a person xxx-xxx-xxxx
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

You are asking about 2019.   Online TurboTax is closed until December, when the new tax year online 2019 products will become available.   Or are you trying to place a 2019 pre-order for the upcoming desktop software?    Desktop software should be available after mid-November normally.   If you want to pre-order, here's where to do so:

2019 desktop pre-order page:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

You said:  "turbo tax shows I have not filed my 2018 return and will not let me past 2018"

Did you file your 2018 return with Online TurboTax, but find no evidence of it?  If so, you may have multiple accounts.  We can help you find the account with your 2018 online return.   However,  if you prepared your 2018 return with desktop software (CD/download), then your return will not be in an online account.   So if you prepared a 2018 desktop return, online TurboTax won't have any knowledge of it, since the 2 versions do not sync.

You asked:  "Can someone call me?"

No one can call you from this user community forum.  For your privacy and security, you should NOT post personal info in this public Internet forum.   No telling who might try to call you.  However, it looks the forum filter has redacted the phone number you posted, at least on my screen.   You may wish to edit your comment above to remove it to make sure.   To edit your original posting, click on the 3 dots just to the right of your original question.

If you still need to speak to someone at TurboTax, here's how.  Business hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/256

@wadegbrown 

I posted some additional info in my answer above.  Please return to the community forum to see the additional info.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies