`

Can I send my state payment in from the TurboTax website?

Only a few states allow you to arrange a state tax payment for taxes owed, during the e-file process.  Most require you to either pay bey check, in the mail, or use that state's own tax website to arrange the bank debit  payment.  (some allow a Credit/Debit Card payment too)

If your state allows that payment to be arranged with your state e-file, there will be entries to make about that bank account during the TTX e-file process .  Note that the Federal and State payments arrangements are in entirely separate steps during the efile process.

IF..if your state eifile was accepted, and IF you successfully arranged a d.debit for your state during the efile process....then download a NEW PDF copy of your tax return, and look for the "Electronic Filing Instructions...." sheet in the state section of the PDF file..it should look like the following:

______________________________________

00_DirDebit_NC2018_EFile_Instructions.png