turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Blocked card

now you know the IRS is do not call them they are not handling any calls you have to go through the person issuing the money our cards are blocked through tax turbo and green dot not IRS

tracie14

Blocked card

Hello.

I FINALLY got money on my card and it says "due to recent activity your card has been suspended: please go to greendot.com/upload photo to take a picture of drivers liscence to get unrestricted".

i go to the site, type in my card number , s.s number and a white box pops up and says "secure.greendot.com says length cannot be less than zero Parameter name;length."

When i call customer service , once i put my card number in and bithdate, i start back from the begging saying my card is sespended ect...

im going around in ciecles and can badly use my money.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thankyou

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Blocked card

I am sorry, but you will have to reach out to the Intuit Turbo Card Customer Service.  Their number is (888) 285-4169. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Blocked card

My card blocked and I didn't get my taxes and they not telling me anything but it was sent back how long before I receive my money and how?? 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Blocked card

If the bank recovers the funds and returns them to the IRS, the IRS will send a paper refund check to your last known address on file with the IRS. Please see this IRS Help article for more information regarding timing. 

IRS refund inquiries

Tammi417
Returning Member

Blocked card

Me also I have never  received first card. Now I go order replacement card and have it expidited. Payed 15 dollars. And now my card is blocked and can't get past computer. Crap. Please answer my question. Then I try call lastnight. And ask to transferr money to new green dot card well the lady said system. Was  revaluating  or some **bleep**. And then hung up on me 

mdutcher40
Returning Member

Blocked card

how do you guys do taxes... get the money sent to turbo tax green dot... only for them to rob me.  they are holding my refund and my stimulus check.  that you,  TurboTax, vouched for them. you trusted this company with our money. now im without and you can just wash your hands off us.  you got your payment for filing already.  and now im out money. 

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Blocked card

TurboTax is not paid.  TurboTax is paid when you get paid.  Are you sure that Greendot has your refund and Stimulus?  Most likely your refund and stimulus were returned to the IRS like everyone else's if you got caught up in that major error.

Where's My Refund? has the most up to date information available about your refund. Use it to get your personalized refund status. The tool is updated once a day, so you don't need to check more often. You can also download our free mobile app, IRS2Go, from an iPhone or Android device to check Where's My Refund?

Blocked card

My card is blocked new card arriving March 25 but my stimulus supposed to came March 17 will my deposit be on my new card after I register it 

Blocked card

Yes, if a new card is issued to you, the payment should go there you register it.

In January 2020, during the distribution of the second round of stimulus payments, an IRS error caused delays in the distribution of some stimulus payments. In an effort to do all that we could to help these customers get the funds they deserved as quickly as possible, we were able to create a secure portal used to update banking information.

Here is what you should expect if you provided information in the secure portal.

• If you filed your 2020 tax return and it has been processed by the IRS, your stimulus will be sent to the account you provided in that return.
  • If you provided updated banking information via the TurboTax Stimulus Portal for the second stimulus, that information was given to the IRS so they could deposit a third stimulus payment in that account.
  • If a bank account the IRS has on file is closed and your bank rejects the payment, the IRS will either:
    • Deposit your stimulus check into the bank account you entered into the TurboTax portal, or
    • Send your stimulus by check to the address they have on file for you within 14 days.

If this applies to you, you can get updated information on how you can expect to receive your stimulus payment. If the IRS reissues a payment, they will update the status no more than once a day at:IRS Get My Payment

Blocked card

I need access my card, but it’s blocked.  How do I remove the block; or do you do it?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Blocked card

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the information regarding your Turbo Visa Debit card in this public forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact us page. 

@Harper man child

LMGA23

Blocked card

This is what it says length cannot be less than zero how did you fix this 

Blocked card

@LMGA23  You have added a confusing question to a thread full of posts from other people.  We do not know what you are trying to ask about.   Please explain completely.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Hiswife9316
Returning Member

Blocked card

Did they ever give u your money 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies