turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

t13equities
Returning Member

Balance Sheet Doesn't Match

I am trying to complete the tax return for my LLC and I can't seem to get my balance sheet to match; I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You will most likely have to provide more details before anyone can assist you with this issue.

However, in quite a few instances, what happens is net income (profit) is reported and distributed automatically to members of an LLC but no actual distribution is made. As a result, that leaves an imbalance due to the income flowing into the partners' capital accounts on the balance sheet.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You will most likely have to provide more details before anyone can assist you with this issue.

However, in quite a few instances, what happens is net income (profit) is reported and distributed automatically to members of an LLC but no actual distribution is made. As a result, that leaves an imbalance due to the income flowing into the partners' capital accounts on the balance sheet.

BlueNomad
Returning Member

I am having a similar issue.  I used TurboTax Business 2018 for my LLC and my ending #s balanced.  However, when I transport that data into TurboTax Business 2019, my beginning balance is off on my balance sheet.  I don't see how this is possible since the same numbers balanced on my 2018 ending balance sheet.  I am having to file an extension because I cannot get anything to work out.  

@BlueNomad You should contact Support (link below) for this issue. Some users of the 2018 Business edition have reported issues with transfers to the 2019 program.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

The only  thing lef t to do on my 1120 S is the section concerning the balance sheet . It says the balance sheet is not  correct which I do not understand all the numbers are correct concerning business expenses . I need some one to walk me through the balance sheet section,. 

Thanks

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies