turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ironrob14
Returning Member

Are my returns done correctly?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Sorry, but this is a user community forum.   No one here can access and review your returns.  If you have a specific question about something in your return, you can start a thread and ask it, and someone familiar with that topic may be able to help you with that specific issue.

TurboTax has a Live product that includes CPA/EA tax expert review prior to filing, but there is an extra fee for the Live tax support.    You appear to be using Free Edition.   The minimum Live upgrade from Free Edition is "Live Basic", which is currently $50 for Federal and $40 for state.  If interested, here is a FAQ on what is included:

FAQ:  What is TurboTax Live?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/what-is-turbotax-live/01/27191

anitafaychavis
Returning Member

Did I do my taxes right my first time doing myself

@anitafaychavis Please read the reply that was posted right above your own question  We cannot see your screen, your return, or your account.    We do not know if you prepared your return correctly.  Did you enter EVERY 2019 W-2 and/or 1099 on the same tax return?   Have you double-checked every amount you entered?  Have you double-checked all the information in My Info?  Did you go through the FILE section and enter the way you want to receive your refund?  If you chose direct deposit are you sure you entered the correct banking information?  

What is your filing status?  Are you someone else's dependent?  If so, you needed to say that in My Info.

If you have specific questions about what you entered, please post them and ask BEFORE  you click that big orange button that says "Transmit my return."

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Manage cookies