turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wcplatts

Anyone know why I keep getting message that my info doesn't match IRS records for stimulus check status when I've taken it directly from my 2019 tax return filed with TT?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Anyone know why I keep getting message that my info doesn't match IRS records for stimulus check status when I've taken it directly from my 2019 tax return filed with TT?

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions#paymentnot

To ensure the information is entered correctly, please use the help tips provided when entering the information requested to verify your identity. If the information you enter does not match our records, you will receive an error message. Check the information requested to ensure you entered it accurately.  You may want to check your most recent tax return or consider if there is a different way to enter your street address. If the information you enter does not match our records multiple times, you will be locked out of Get My Payment for 24 hours for security reasons. There is no need to contact the IRS.

I get the same thing. I entered it exactly as on my return with no luck. Cannot find out anything since IRS not taking phone calls because of Covid 19.

Rapkindtv

I am experiencing the same issue even though I have went back over my tax file a hundred times and still is giving me the same error how and where can I look up more information to fix

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies