turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

shajac01

I completed my Premier 2016 taxes yet am unable to file because form 8582 pl is not available. Why isn't Turbo Tax prepared so as to avoid delaying consumers from filing?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I completed my Premier 2016 taxes yet am unable to file because form 8582 pl is not available. Why isn't Turbo Tax prepared so as to avoid delaying consumers from filing?

All the forms and schedules used in the TurboTax software have to be approved by the IRS and the various states before they can be finalized for e-filing or for printing.  See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

Click on Review at the top of the program screen.  In the Review section is a screen that shows the forms and schedules included in your tax return that have not been finalized and the date they will be available.

BigT

You do not list 8852 CR  and it is not available on the program.  You are holding up my refund!!!!!!!

@BigT wrote:

You do not list 8852 CR  and it is not available on the program.  You are holding up my refund!!!!!!!

There is no such IRS Form 8852-CR

There is a Form 8582-CR, Passive Activity Credit Limitations which is schedule to be available on 03/04/2021

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

Manage cookies