Again I need the three forms to send to federal for quarterly payments and you say I didn't pay my 2017 taxes which is totally wrong and won't let me to my 2018 forms?

This is unclear.  But here's a guess.  You are seeing on your account that you had tax due for 2017?  If owing tax due for your 2017 return was the result of the tax return you prepared then all TT knows is that you owed tax due for 2017.  TT never knows if, when, or how you paid your tax due, so your account will only show that you owed when your 2017 return was prepared using the software.  Your proof of paying your tax is your own bank/credit card records.

You need the 1040ES vouchers to send to the IRS for your estimated payments?  They will print out with the 2018 return.  When you save your return as a pdf you can print out just the pages you need.

PRINT RETURN   You need to print a copy of your return?  Sign in to your account using exactly the same account and user ID that you used to prepare your return.
On the bottom of the screen find Your tax returns & documents and click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)