turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ranee6871

After paying over 100 dollars and taken over an hour filling out turbo tax it tells me I already submitted a return, which I have not. Turbo tax wants more money to resolve this issue. Can someone ple

Can someone please help?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

After paying over 100 dollars and taken over an hour filling out turbo tax it tells me I already submitted a return, which I have not. Turbo tax wants more money to resolve this issue. Can someone ple

you must be misreading your turbotax advice.

Extra money to turbotax will do nothing.

Once a return not your own has been filed with your SSN,  you cnnot e-File. you must file a paper return via US Mail

If you know for sure that you didn't submit a return, it is possible that someone has stolen your SSN and submitted a return.  The IRS doesn't keep up with where you live, so they have no way of knowing it was not YOU.  You may have to go to your local IRS office to get it straightened out.  Make sure you have a hard copy of your return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies