turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
TurboTax sent me three separate emails stating I would get a $20 discount if I click on the link and file the taxes. Not a single link worked. I called your 800 number since you refuse to have an email address for people to contact you at, and I got ... read more
bjdugan ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 3m ago by CatinaT1
I didn't file my 2022 tax return because I only received my social security disability benefits which are not taxed, so I didn't want to spend money on doing it. I think if I do it I could get an earned income credit??
darz38 ‎Posted 10m ago | Latest post 7m ago by DoninGA
Trying to close out my taxes and pay for the Order and it keeps telling me to check my address and name, yet it connects to my card and denies
peytonmartinez ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 8m ago by CatinaT1
carilovesscott ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 8m ago by JamesG1
you haven't asnwered my question yet?
cynthiagorostiet ‎Posted 12m ago | Latest post 10m ago by DoninGA
I am not self-employed and the only income I had in 2023 was from early IRA withdrawals. The only other income I reported as a rebate from my local water company for a lawn conversion rebate of like $1100. Somehow, TT has generated a form 8995 with a... read more
drositano ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 11m ago by drositano
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies