mightywong

RaceMode is a terrible replacement for what TT has done in the past with showing the estimated return so far. PLEASE bring back the old estimate thing.

This isn't a question. It's just feedback. Wondering if others feel the same way. For me, I don't care about the time filing taxes take. I care about the amount I'm saving. THAT'S what's important.

I wholeheartedly agree with you.  Do not let "race mode" make you feel pressured to hurry and finish your tax return.  You have an April filing deadline that is the only deadline you need to worry about.

Click < or > to get the refund monitor  to appear.