Question

I have installed Turbo tax on a different computer. Is it possible to move my previous years data to it so it can be loaded into this new installation?

Thx

Question

@pjr739 wrote:

I did. All it has is a folder called debug

On the old computer that has TurboTax installed and where you created tax returns, the TurboTax Folder in the Documents directory should have the tax data files and any saved PDF's of your tax returns.  If it does not then something caused those files to be moved to another location.

Do a hard drive search for all files with an extension of .tax*  Also, look in the Recycle Bin if you are using a Window PC.

Question

when I search for *.tax2018 it says it cannot be found. I have used Turbotax on this computer for several years, and have not erased anything

Question

If you have a PC look in Documents >Turbotax 

Question

Question

@pjr739 wrote:

Question

Thank you.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing