Solved: Question im doing my taxes for this year and i planned to get the deluxe package of protection for 34.99 now at the end of my taxes being done with im being charged 69.99

Question im doing my taxes for this year and i planned to get the deluxe package of protection for 34.99 now at the end of my taxes being done with im being charged 69.99

is there really a 34.99 tax fee on this?

There is an extra $34.99 charge to have your TT fees deducted from your refuind. You can avoid this by paying with a credit card.

It's a scam. Even if your discount works after you enter everything they charge you an additional $36 to file state.
I called turbotax, they told me I have to redo everything. Better yet, they told me turbotax isn't actually charging me, it's the state cost. I live in CA, there is no fee.
After I told her this she put me on hold, came back and told me it was the IRS fee.
Never using TurboTax again