turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Qualified Dividends and Capital Gain Tax Worksheet

How do I get to the Qualified Dividends and Capital Gain Tax Worksheet in the online version? The only answer that keeps coming up is for the desktop version.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Ohhhhhhh...you already paid and filed...you didn't say that.

So after you click at Tax Home....you look on the near let side where your 2020 Federal and State filing Status is listed ..... and down below the state status, you click on a link for

"Add Another State"   (you won't)

That gets you back inside your tax file...then Tax Tools, and then the Print Center will show up on the let side navigation column so you can Save the large PDF with all the worksheets.  Then get out.

Just don't make any file changes or edits while inside there.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You open your tax file...you have to be inside it somewhere.

Then you go to the Tax Tools menu on the left side and open n it.

Then you click on the Print Center, and save/print a PDF copy ....with ALL the worksheets.

Yep...got to pay for the software with a Credit Card in order to print.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Thanks, but I absolutely can't find anywhere to get back into my return. I paid already, and filed the returns. On left side only options are "Tax Home" and "Documents." "Tax Home" only lets me see return amounts and status, download/print return, and a bunch of other things, but not a single link gets me back into the return where I can use the Tax Tools. This is crazy. Any ideas?

I can get into any of my prior year returns, but there's no link to Amend the 2020 returns.

Ohhhhhhh...you already paid and filed...you didn't say that.

So after you click at Tax Home....you look on the near let side where your 2020 Federal and State filing Status is listed ..... and down below the state status, you click on a link for

"Add Another State"   (you won't)

That gets you back inside your tax file...then Tax Tools, and then the Print Center will show up on the let side navigation column so you can Save the large PDF with all the worksheets.  Then get out.

Just don't make any file changes or edits while inside there.

That works!!! Thank you very much!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies